VENTURA, Iowa - A Ventura man is accused of striking a woman with a hammer.
Eric Young, 38, has been charged with domestic abuse assault/impeding flow of air/blood after an alleged incident Thursday in the 2300 block of 220th St.
Authorities say Young applied pressure to the throat or neck of the victim before she was caused to pass out. At that time, the victim was struck with a hammer, according to court documents.
- Ventura man accused of striking woman with a hammer
- Ventura man sentenced for hammer attack
- Trial set in Ventura hammer attack
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Ventura settles "American Sniper" lawsuit
- Car crash near the Ventura Gun Club
- Field day in Ventura tackles tree troubles
- Construction underway at Hammer Field
- Hammer attack leaves southern MN woman with severe facial injuries
- Police: Man attacks woman with knife, hammer after social media dispute in southern MN