CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – City snow ordinances go into effect at noon Monday in Clear Lake and Ventura.
The Clear Lake Police Department says all vehicles should be moved off city streets until snow has stopped falling and the streets have been cleared.
Mason City is also invoking the Alternate Side Parking Ordinance and Emergency Snow Route. Both will go into effect at 4 pm.
- Snow removal ordinance in effect
- Snow ordinances going into effect
- City reminds residents of snow removal ordinance
- Incoming snow could effect your holiday travel
- Faribault sued over rental ordinance
- Looking at Rochester's skyway ordinance
- Rochester city ordinances require snow to be cleared within 24 hours of snowfall
- 600 and counting: Austin Police write hundreds of tickets for snow ordinance violations
- Rochester's new seasonal parking ordinance making a difference for snow plow drivers
- Tamiflu side effects concern residents