CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa - A vehicle becoming stuck in the snow led authorities to charge a Minnesota man with child endangerment and OWI.
John Geiger, of Sartell, Minnesota, was arrested Tuesday night at 300th St. and Grouse Ave. after a vehicle was located in the ditch.
Geiger allegedly admitted to drinking alcohol and had a BAC of .211, according to court documents, with a 3-year-old child in the vehicle.
He was also charged with possession of marijuana.
- Vehicle stuck in snow leads to Cerro Gordo Co. child endangerment, OWI charges
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Mason City woman facing OWI, child endangerment charges for 2nd time in 3 years
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Minnesota man pleads not guilty to OWI and child endangerment in North Iowa
- UPDATE: Cerro Gordo County employee hit by vehicle
- Law enforcement vehicle struck during Cerro Gordo County traffic stop
- Cerro Gordo Sheriff's Office looking to add defibrillators to vehicles