A 29-year-old man is facing charges for eluding and first-degree theft in connection to a two-county, 25-mile pursuit Tuesday morning.
Adam Collings is being held on $10,000 bond in the Worth County Jail.
The pursuit began in Cerro Gordo County and lasted nearly 25 miles ended when stop sticks were deployed Tuesday morning on Interstate-35.
The Iowa State Patrol said a sergeant attempted to pull over a Ford F-150 on the Avenue of the Saints before entering the Interstate-35 northbound lane.
The ISP said the pursuit started at mile marker 190 on I-35 and ended at mile marker 213 in Worth County.
The vehicle sustained two flat tires when stop sticks were deployed and Collings was taken into custody.
He is also facing charges for reckless driving and no driver’s license.
- Update: Man arrested after 2-county, 25-mile pursuit in north Iowa
- Update: Man allegedly involved in 2-county pursuit stole vhicle from Cresco, tried to run into I-35 traffic
- Christmas morning pursuit sending North Iowa man to prison
- Weather update in North Iowa
- Chatfield man arrested after dangerous Rochester pursuit
- Authorities: Man eludes police at 120 mph in pursuit from southern MN to north Iowa
- UPDATE: Missing woman located in North Iowa
- North Iowa man arrested for Minnesota hog theft
- Man arrested in "security issue" at Mercy - North Iowa
- Update: Missing North Iowa woman located in Mason City, man arrested