WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – A heavily-damaged vehicle was found abandoned in a ditch after a crash Tuesday.
Authorities say at 6:30 p.m. they responded to a single-vehicle accident on Highway 65 and 450th St.
They found a blue minivan in the west ditch around a quarter mile north of 450th St.
While deputies were investigating, a southbound vehicle passed the scene and a passenger was recognized as the registered owner of the vehicle that crashed.
Tylan Debeir admitted to driving the van when it crashed and charged with failure to maintain control and leaving the scene of an accident.
- Vehicle found heavily damaged, vacant after Worth Co. crash
- Stolen vehicle from Olmsted Co. recovered heavily damaged in St. Paul
- Two-vehicle crash in Worth County
- Rochester garage and home heavily damaged by flames
- Fire damages vacant Mason City home
- Vehicle thefts reported in Worth County
- One-vehicle rollover in Worth County
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Multiple vehicles damaged in Oronoco shed fire
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County