AUSTIN, Minn. – Police are telling high schoolers to act responsibly after some incidents of vandalism.
Police Chief Brian Krueger says two homes and several vehicles in southwest Austin on Monday night were targeted with paintballs, slime balls, flour, and glitter. Krueger says if turns out any significant damage was done, criminal charges could be filed.
This is Homecoming Week for Austin Public Schools and Krueger says they want to be sure students obey the law while enjoying it.
- Vandalism warning from Austin police
- Multiple arrests as vandals target Austin locations
- Austin Police warn to keep political signs off public property
- Hospital vandal pleads guilty
- Hospital vandal sentenced
- Austin PD warns public about hot car safety
- Austin PD warns drivers to pay attention to crossing guards
- Fleeing police sends Austin man to prison
- Austin man arrested after police chase
- Austin Police officer shoots pit bull