AUSTIN, Minn. — Valet services come to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin. This service, which will be available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The service is being offered to patients and visitors who find it difficult to walk long distances, those who have an injury that limits their mobility, or parents with young children. 90-year-old Collen Satern is a regular at the hospital. She says this morning was a lot different than usual.
"My daughter called me up this morning before my appointment and said they have valet service today," Satern said.
Satern tired the service today and plans on using as much as she can.
This new valet service is being implemented temporarily because the handicapped-accessible parking spaces that were located near the front entrance were moved to accommodate heavy equipment and construction materials for the construction that is currently occurring on the addition of the building that will connect the North Clinic elevators to the newly remodeled Medical/Surgical Unit and Family Birth Center.
- Valet service comes to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin transitioning from urgent care to same day clinic
- 2 generations of healthcare providers at Mayo Clinic Health System
- New 3D imaging mammogram technology at Mayo Clinic Health System
- Mayo Clinic Health System Albert Lea and Austin receive top honor
- Open house for Mayo Clinic Health System's new Psychiatric Services Unit
- Mayo reopens clinics Monday
- Mayo Clinic research finds hysterectomy health risks
- Mayo ambulance service opens in Austin
- Mayo opening Saturday clinics in Austin and Albert Lea