FILLMORE COUNTY, Minn. - A person in a rollover crash has died from injuries sustained in the crash.
Tasha Tarrance, 21, of Wykoff, Minn., died Saturday at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, according to an obituary published by Hindt Funeral Homes.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office said Tarrance was driving a Dodge Caravan when it rolled several times on New Year's Day. A passenger in the car, a two-year-old child, was treated and released.
- Update: Southern MN woman dies from injuries sustained in crash
- Hammer attack leaves southern MN woman with severe facial injuries
- Update: Southern MN man suffered serious injuries in vehicle-train crash
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- 1 woman injured in 2-vehicle crash in southern MN
- Sheriff: Domestic incident results in charges, injuries in southern MN
- Man suffers serious injuries after motorcycle accident in southern MN
- State Patrol: 1 dead, 1 with life-threatening injuries after southern MN crash
- DMC starts sustainability series