Photo Gallery 6 Images
WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – One person was transported to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa by Air Med after a two-semi crash Tuesday.
Authorities said Marvin Hagan, 58, of Fresno, California, was northbound at the 217 mile-marker in the outside line when a tire blew causing his semi to go into the median then into the southbound lane. He was then struck by a semi driven by 44-year-old Jacky Paschal, of Hinesville, Arkansas.
Hagan’s vehicle then flipped on its side in the southbound ditch. Hagan was transported by Mercy Air Med.
- Update: Names released, 1 transported by Air Med after Worth Co. accident
- 1 transported by Mercy Air Med after skid loader accident in Worth Co.
- 1 transported by Mercy Air-Med after motorcycle crash in Worth Co.
- 1 transported by Mercy Air Med after north Iowa motorcycle vs. tractor accident
- Talking about clean transportation as the Med City grows
- Authorities release name of man killed in Worth Co. grain bin accident
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- Med City Seltzer
- UPDATE: Name released in officer-involved shooting
- Marching the Med City Marathon