CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – Three people were injured and transported to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa after a two-vehicle crash Tuesday at 14833 Grouse Ave.
The Iowa State Patrol said a 2004 Ford Expedition driven by Kevin Shaffer, 47, of Mason City, collided with a 2015 Chevy Equinox driven by 64-year-old Timothy Tracy, of Swaledale.
Those two, along with 56-year-old Dennis Peuvion, of Clear Lake, were all transported to Mercy. They are still being evaulated and their conditions are undetermined.
Authorities say Shaffer’s vehicle was traveling northbound and crossed the centerline and struck the other vehicle.
- Update: Names released of 3 injured in crash near Clear Lake
- UPDATE: Name released of person involved in Clear Lake vehicle vs. train crash
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Trial set in Clear Lake crash
- Clear Lake teacher quits after crash
- Clear Lake driver in southern Minnesota crash
- Clear Lake woman dies in Kansas crash
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle collision near Clear Lake
- Update: Fuel spill reported in Clear Lake
- Update: Name released of Kossuth County woman injured in crash south of Albert Lea