CASCADE TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A 64-year-old woman died Monday in a two-vehicle collision in Olmsted County.
Sharon Schlingmann died in the crash, while 76-year-old Robert Martin was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital, the Olmsted County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says the Ford Fusion, driven by Schlingmann, was northbound on River Road NE and failed to stop at the intersection, colliding with the eastbound Buick.
The Rochester Fire Department and Gold Cross Ambulance also assisted at the scene.
- Update: Name released of woman killed in Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Name released in fatal Olmsted County crash
- Woman injured in Olmsted County crash
- Name released of person killed in Olmsted Co. crash
- 1 woman dead after Olmsted Co. crash
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Florida man hurt in Olmsted County semi crash
- UPDATE: Condition improves for two victims of Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Semi catches fire in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in Olmsted County