FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. - A second person has died as a result of a car accident that began due to a medical condition.
Elaine Lieb, who was listed in critical condition at St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester after the crash Jan. 10, has died, according to Mayo Clinic.
Lieb, of Albert Lea was injured after 76-year-old William Studer suffered an unknown medical emergency and drove a 2002 Honda CRV off the roadway Jan. 10. The vehicle continued through a farm field before vaulting over Freeborn County Rd. 30, according to Minnesota State Patrol. The vehicle continued, going over Freeborn County Rd. 46 before it rolled multiple times.
Studer was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Update: 2nd person has died after fatal Freeborn Co. crash
- Freeborn County crash injures one person
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- UPDATE: 2nd person arrested in connection to December incident
- UPDATE: Freeborn County woman in Blue Earth County crash
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle crash in Freeborn County
- One injured in Freeborn County crash
- Woman injured in Freeborn County crash