ROCHESTER, Minn.- Ability Building Center, or ABC, aims to provide rehabilitation and employment services for people with disabilities and other special needs.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance began a project called the Unmasking Brain Injury in Minnesota about 2 years ago. The project was designed to help individuals affected by brain injuries create masks to easier communicate their stories and feelings.
On Friday, the project came to ABC and was able to create several masks. Over 250 masks will be on display with their unique stories at the Mayo Civic Theatre on September 13th.
For more information about ABC, click here.
- Unmasking brain injury through art
- An art exhibit unmasks brain injuries
- The Road to Rehab: Life after a traumatic brain injury
- "Binge Watching" and Impact on the Brain
- High-Powered Brain Scan Pinpoints Man's Seizures
- Austin Art Center displays exhibit on black art
- Iowa fine arts standards changing
- Art installation in Albert lea
- Rooting for a team & its impact on the brain
- Why our brains struggle with the concept of credit cards