MASON CITY, Iowa - A months-long resurfacing project on U.S. 65 through Mason City is expected to be completed by Wednesday.
The Iowa Department of Transportation says the roadway, not three lanes instead of four, should fully reopen to traffic between 6th Street North and 18th Street North, weather permitting.
- Highway 65 reopens in Mason City
- U.S. 65 reopening in Mason City
- Highway 65 in Mason City to reopen Wednesday
- South Federal Avenue to reopen in Mason City
- Iowa DOT conducts study of U.S. Highway 65 in Mason City: 3 lanes instead of 4?
- Forest City clinic to reopen
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- Rooms damaged by water at Mason City Public Library have reopened
- SAW: Mason City's Danny Kamm
- House fire in Mason City