ROCHESTER, Minn.- After a recent incident of a gun threat at John Adams Middle School in Rochester, some parents were hoping to express their concerns at a meeting last night but it was cancelled.
Everyone including the district and organizers are calling it a misunderstanding.
The district says the meeting was never meant for a discussion about the big issues of bullying, racism and violence. We spoke to a Rochester for Justice organizers says the group was invited there to do just that.
- UPDATE: Rochester John Adams PTSA meeting postponed
- Rochester John Adams PTSA meeting postponed
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Second murder trial postponed in Rochester shooting
- Sports-related postponements
- RST's new flight services postponed
- Winter postpones local sports again
- John Marshall named Rochester's fourth 'community school'
- Adams turns 150 years old
- John Adams Middle School students get hands-on experience with STEM