ROCHESTER, Minn.- The University of Minnesota Rochester is celebrating Women's History Month by connecting current female health care leaders with future ones.
A panel of successful women who are leaders in the health care industry at the Mayo Clinic sat upon a room of other eager women to share experiences and stories of their industry with one another.
The Chancellor tells KIMT she hopes the event will provide students with some inspiration, and perhaps a new role model to look up to as they make their way through school.
- UMR Connects current health care leaders with future ones all in the name of Women's History Month
- UMR Chancellor Inaugurated
- Children's museum celebrates National Women's History Month
- UMR students celebrate National Coming Out Day
- Program the "Future of prenatal care"
- Students raise awareness for black history month
- UMR Sexual Assault Awareness Group strives to bring attention to the issue
- President predicts compromise on health care
- Health care decisions facing 2019 Minnesota legislature
- Walz calls for education, health care investment