BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Two people are hurt after a truck pulling a car goes into the ditch in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Debra Ann Lawson, 59 of Park Hills, Missouri, was driving a Ford U-Haul and pulling a Chevy Lumina northbound on U.S. Highway 63 when she lost control and went into the right ditch around 12:25 pm Sunday.
Lawson and a passenger, Courtney Marie Aldridge of Park Hills, MO, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries and were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester. The State Patrol says it is not known if either was wearing a seat belt.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office, Spring Valley Ambulance, and Ostrander Fire assisted at the scene.
- U-Haul crashes in Fillmore County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash
- Two hurt in Fillmore County motorcycle crash
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Apartment fire in Fillmore County
- Fillmore County fugitive finally sentenced
- Election 2018: Fillmore County results
- Fillmore County Fairgrounds updates facilities
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision