MARION TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A two-vehicle collision injures one person Tuesday afternoon in Olmsted County.
It took place just after 2:30 pm at the Highway 52/Interstate 90 interchange. Jesse Alexander Parrott, 18 of Rochester, was southbound and trying to turn west onto I-90 when he crashed with the northbound vehicle driven by Gerald Francis Baudoin, 90 of Chatfield.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a passenger in Baudoin’s vehicle, Beverly Ann Jorde, 88 of Chatfield, suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital. The State Patrol says everyone involved was wearing their seat belt.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Two-vehicle crash in Olmsted County
- Single-vehicle crash in southern Olmsted County
- Vehicle hydroplanes and crashes Saturday morning in Olmsted County
- Two-vehicle collision at Olmsted County roundabout
- Two crashes in Olmsted County Saturday morning
- Two SUVs crash in rural Olmsted County.
- Two injured in Olmsted County crash
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County
- Four injured in Olmsted County crash
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County crash