MASON CITY, Iowa – Three people have been taken to the hospital after a two-vehicle collision.
It happened Wednesday at 3:48pm at Highway 122 and Vermont Avenue in Mason City.
According to Mason City Police, a juvenile was driving south on Vermont when they struck a car driven by Mayako Higa who was westbound on 122. She, the other driver and a juvenile passenger were all taken to Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa for what police say are non life-threatening injuries.
Highway 122 heading east was blocked off for about two blocks immediately after the crash, starting at Rhode Island Avenue.
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Two vehicles totaled after Mason City crash
- Multi-vehicle crash Tuesday in Mason City
- Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Mason City crash identified
- Vehicles crash in lane changed for Mason City road construction
- No serious injuries following two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Five-vehicle collision in Mason City
- Two-vehicle accident north of Mason City