KALMAR TOWNSHIP, Minn. - One person is hurt after a two-vehicle collision in Olmsted County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Teresa Louise Knutson, 54 of West Concord, was driving east on Highway 14 when she was struck from behind by the vehicle driven by Brooke Elaine Clark, 22 of Owatonna. The State Patrol says Clark suffered a non-life threatening injury in the accident and was taken to St. Mary's Hospital for treatment.
The Olmsted County Sheriff's Office, Byron Fire Department, and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene of the crash, which happened around 1:48 pm Tuesday.
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron
- Two-vehicle collision near Byron
- One hurt in Byron collision
- Authorities say seven hurt in Byron collision
- Three vehicle crash west of Byron
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford.
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford
- Four-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Two injured in pickup truck collision east of Byron