RUSHFORD, Minn. – Two vehicles have collided in Rushford in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the crash occurred just after 4pm Monday on Highway 43. A 2014 Buick LaCrosse driven by an 82-year-old man from Rushford was coming out of a driveway and pulled out in front of a southbound 2002 GMC Yukon driven by a 43-year-old man from Rushford.
The State Patrol says the air bags were deployed in both vehicles.
The identities of the drivers and their injuries have not been released.
Rushford fire and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford.
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford
- One hurt in Rushford crash
- Chatfield downs Rushford-Peterson 3-1
- Rushford man injured in motorcycle accident
- Final touches to Rushford Veterans Memorial complete
- Rushford driver injured in Winona County crash
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron
- Two-vehicle collision near Byron
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester