ROCHESTER, Minn. – Two people are sent to the hospital after a two-car accident off West Circle Drive.
Authorities say a Jeep was trying to cut across West Circle Drive and was hit by a southbound car. Two women were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital with what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
The crash, which happened around 1:30 pm, remains under investigation.
Rochester police, Rochester fire, the State Patrol, and Gold Cross Ambulance all responded to the scene.
- Two-vehicle collision in Rochester sends two to the hospital
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Four-vehicle collision in Rochester
- One-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Semi vs. vehicle collision sends 1 to hospital Thursday in Winnebago County
- Rochester crash sends woman to hospital
- Mower County collision sends one to the hospital
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron
- Two-vehicle collision near Byron
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford.