EYOTA, Minn. – A Minnesota woman is sent to the hospital after being in a two-vehicle accident Sunday.
Minnesota State Patrol says it happened just after 11:00 a.m.
Guy Hansen, 51, of Saint Charles, was driving a Chevrolet Lumina westbound on Highway 14.
Brooke Burt, 19, of Saint Charles, was attempting to turn left onto southbound Center Avenue.
That’s when Hansen’s vehicle hit the side of Burt’s Ford F250.
Burt was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment and is expected to be OK.
Eyota Fire and Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Two-vehicle accidents sends Minnesota woman to hospital
- One-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Three-vehicle accident on HWY 52 sends one to hospital.
- Mower County accident sends three to hospital
- Southern Minnesota rollover sends three to hospital
- Two-car accident in southern Minnesota sends one person to hospital
- Two-vehicle accident in Olmsted County sends one child to hospital
- Rochester crash sends woman to hospital
- Two-car accident in Rochester sends one person to hospital
- Two-vehicle collision in Rochester sends two to the hospital