PICKEREL LAKE TOWNSHIP, Minn. – The State Patrol says one person was taken to the hospital when two semis collided in Freeborn County early Thursday.
The crash happened around 2:16 am on eastbound Interstate 90 near mile marker 149. The rear end collision involved 26-year-old Joshua Jacobyjavues Baker of Springfield, Missouri and 51-year-old Timothy McPherson. Both drivers were wearing their seat belts and were unharmed.
A passenger in McPherson’s semi, 54-year-old Cecil Lee Withrow of Idaho Falls, Idaho, was not wearing his seat belt and was taken with Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea.
The State Patrol says this accident happened in snow and icy conditions and the Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Two semis collide in Freeborn County
- Four semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Semi and truck collide in Worth County
- Three semis collide in Olmsted County
- One injured when three semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- Storm winds blow over semi on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Semi collides with school van in western Minnesota
- 1 injured in Freeborn Co. collision that involved semis