CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa - Two people are recovering from their injuries after a two-vehicle accident on Saturday.
According to the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff's Office, it happened near the intersection of Mallard Avenue and 300th Street in Mason City.
Kim Kuntz, 60, of St. Ansgar, was driving northbound when she lost control and collided with a minivan driven by 48-year-old Jason Grahn, of Northwood.
Kuntz and passenger Kaye Grahn were transported to Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa for evaluation.
Kuntz was cited for failure to maintain control.
Iowa State Patrol and Mason City Fire Department also assisted at the scene.
- Two people injured after two-vehicle accident in North Iowa
- Accident in Red Wing injures two people
- Two-vehicle accident north of Mason City
- North Iowa man airlifted after motorcycle accident
- 1 injured after vehicle vs. bike accident in Rochester
- Sheriff's Office: Two-vehicle accident injures Forest City man
- Three-vehicle accident in Rochester
- Two people injured after car versus motorcycle accident
- 3 injured in NE Iowa crash involving two vehicles
- Authorities say 2 people injured in central Iowa fire