HAYFIELD, Minn. - Two people are left with injuries after a motorcycle versus car accident Saturday afternoon.
Minnesota State Patrol says it happened at the intersection of Highway 30 and Highway 56.
Connie Stegemann, 68, of Austin, was northbound on Highway 56 in her Honda Accord when a motorcycle came through the intersection from Highway 30 resulting in a right angle crash.
Dennis Biermair, 64, of Farmington, was driving the motorcycle with 61-year-old passenger Candy Evanoff, of Austin. They were both taken to Mayo Clinic Health Services Rochester for non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities say both were wearing helmets.
- Two people injured after car versus motorcycle accident
- Rushford man injured in motorcycle accident
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- Minor car/motorcycle accident in Austin
- Columbus Day versus Indigenoius Peoples' Day
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Chickasaw Co. woman injured in motorcycle accident with van
- Accident in Red Wing injures two people
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Deer Vs. Motorcycle Accident Injuries One