FOREST CITY, Iowa – Trials are now set for all three defendants in a March 20 drug bust.
Chelsea Harp, 31 of Forest City, and Brian Barthollomeu Matthias, 30 of Mason City pleaded not guilty Friday to drug possession and promoting a gathering where drugs are used. Those two were arrested along with Zachary Allen Monsen, 29 of Forest City, after Forest City police searched Monsen’s home and say they found marijuana, methamphetamine, two drug pipes, and hypodermic needles.
Harp and Matthias are scheduled to stand trial on July 18. Monsen’s trial on child endangerment and promoting a gathering where drug are used is set to begin on June 6.
- Two more not guilty pleas in Forest City drug bust
- First guilty plea in Forest City drug bust
- Second guilty plea in Forest City drug bust
- First plea entered in Forest City drug bust
- Guilty pleas in traffic stop drug bust
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- First guilty plea in Rochester drug bust
- Guilty plea in northeast Iowa drug bust
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug bust
- Four guilty pleas in Rochester drug bust