VIOLA TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Two people were hurt Sunday in a two-vehicle collision in Olmsted County.
It took place around 4:10 pm at the intersection of Highway 42 and County Road 2. The Minnesota State Patrol says 92-year-old William Clayton White of Rochester was stopped at the westbound stop sign, then turned to go north on Highway 42. White was then hit by the northbound vehicle driven by 16-year-old Sherman Douglas Kettner of Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The State Patrol says William White and his passenger, 94-year-old Iona Berniece White of Rochester, suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment. Kettner and his passenger, 67-year-old Douglas Floyd Kettner of Cameron, Wisconsin, were not harmed.
All involved were wearing their seat belts.
Elgin fire and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Two injured in Olmsted County crash
- Four injured in Olmsted County crash
- Woman injured in Olmsted County crash
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- One person injured in Olmsted Co. crash
- Snowmobiler crashes in Olmsted County
- 2 injured after Thursday crash in Olmsted County
- Semi/SUV crash in eastern Olmsted County injures one
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- One injured in weekend crash in Olmsted County