GRAND MEADOW, Minn. – Two people are hurt after a two-vehicle collision in Mower County.
It happened just before 2 pm Monday at the intersection of Highway 16 and 740th Avenue. The Minnesota State Patrol says Dennis Bruce Timmerman, 68 of Spring Valley, was driving an SUV west and J. Refugio Aguilar, 50 of Crystal, was driving a semi north when they crashed in the intersection.
Timmerman and a passenger, Jane Ann Timmerman, 70 of Spring Valley, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries and were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment. Aguilar was not harmed. The State Patrol says all three were wearing their seat belts.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Steele County crash injured two from Mower County
- Five injured in two-vehicle Mower County crash
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- 3 injured Monday night in Mower County crash
- Two injured after accident in Mower County
- Teen injured in Mower County auto accident
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash