RUSHFORD, Minn. – A two-vehicle collision happened Tuesday morning in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a Buick Verano on Highway 43 was waiting to make a left turn onto Pine Meadows Lane when it was hit from behind by a Subaru Outback. Both drivers suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
The Buick driver, 79-year-old Joan Dorothy Vitse of Rushford, was taken to Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, WI. The Subaru driver, 57-year-old Lori Marie Wilhelmson of Spring Grove, was taken to Mayo Health System – La Crosse.
Both drivers were wearing their seat belts. The Rushford Police Department assisted at the scene of this crash, which occurred just before 10 am.
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash
- Fillmore County woman injured in crash
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Fillmore County driver injured in rollover
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- Two injured in Fillmore County collision
- Dubuque man injured in Fillmore County accident
- Two hurt in Fillmore County motorcycle crash
- U-Haul crashes in Fillmore County
- One-vehicle crash in Fillmore County