CANTON TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Two people are hurt after a two-vehicle collision in southeastern Minnesota.
It took place on Highway 52 near the intersection with Fillmore County Road 23 a little before 1 am Sunday. The Minnesota State Patrol says Benjamin Gjere Khoa, 19 of Lanesboro, was driving north and Shane Thomas Sexton, 19 of Decorah, was driving south. The Patrol says Sexton crossed the center line and the vehicles collided head on.
The State Patrol says both vehicles were severely damaged and Khoa and a passenger in his vehicle, Colton Joseph Magerus, 17, suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office, Canton Fire Department and Ambulance, and Mabel Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Two injured in Fillmore County collision
- One injured in Fillmore County collision
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash
- Fillmore County driver injured in rollover
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- Dubuque man injured in Fillmore County accident
- Fillmore County woman injured in crash
- Fillmore County teen injured in rollover
- Fillmore County man sentenced for fatal Amish buggy collision