MOWER COUNTY, Minn. - Two people were transferred to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin after an accident Saturday afternoon.
Minnesota State Patrol tells KIMT it happened on Highway 105 at 175th Street in Austin Township.
The driver, 19-year-old Dakota Robertson of Austin, was traveling southbound and lost control of his vehicle. This caused it to leave the road and crash into an embankment.
Robertson and his passenger, Morgan Tufte, 16, suffered non-life threatening injuries. Both were wearing their seatbelts.
Gold Cross assisted on scene.
- Two injured after accident in Mower County
- Teen injured in Mower County auto accident
- Mower County accident sends three to hospital
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Mower County woman injured in Winona County collision
- Steele County crash injured two from Mower County
- 4 vehicles, including Sheriff's vehicle, involved in Mower County accident
- 1 hospitalized after early-morning semi accident in Mower County
- One man dead in Mower County tree-cutting accident