ROCHESTER, Minn. - Two people are recovering tonight after the motorcycle they were on went off the road.
It happened on East Circle Drive in northeast Rochester.
An officer on the scene tells KIMT the motorcycle was westbound when a car pulled out of Alberta Drive NE.
A witness says the motorcylce started to fishtail after its tires locked up.
Both occupants were dumped off the bike and transported for medical attention.
The driver is a man in his 50s, and was taken by Gold Cross. The passenger is an 18-year-old girl airlifted by Mayo One. Authorities say her condition is serious with facial and head injuries.
Both were wearing their helmets and are expected to be OK.
- Two injured in Rochester after their motorcycle went off road
- Rochester man injured after driving his motorcycle off the interstate
- Rushford man injured in motorcycle accident
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Rochester man arrested after motorcycle hits car
- Rochester man accused of stealing motorcycle
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Motorcycle vs. car crash in Northwest Rochester
- Road buckles in Rochester
- Motorcycles are back on the road