ROCHESTER, Minn. – Two people were taken to the hospital Sunday after a multi-vehicle crash.
It happened around 3:55 pm on Salem Road. Rochester police say Josuah Dale Adams, 29 from Frisco, Texas, was driving east towards 16th Street SW, looked down at his navigation device, and collided with the car driven by Yung Wan Jang, 68 of Rochester.
Police say Jang was westbound on 16th Street and had the green light.
The crash knocked Jang’s car into a third vehicle.
Police say Jane and a passenger, Sookkja Jang, 66, were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment of serious injuries. Police say both were trapped in their vehicle and needed help getting out.
Adams has been cited for failure to yield right of way.
- Two hurt in Sunday collision in Rochester
- Rochester couple hurt in Wabasha County collision
- One hurt in Byron collision
- Two hurt in three-car collision in Rochester
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Chain reaction collision in Rochester
- Four-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Authorities say seven hurt in Byron collision
- One hurt in collision north of Austin
- Two hurt in Cerro Gordo County collision