KALMAR TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Two are taken to the hospital after a collision on Highway 14.
It happened east of 60th Avenue NW on the outskirts of Rochester around 11:21 am Saturday. The Minnesota State Patrol says Jennifer Evelyn Brown, 46 of Kasson, was driving a Dodge Caravan east and swerved right to avoid another vehicle. Brown hit a guardrail, veered across the eastbound lanes, and was hit by Toyota 4-Runner driven by Lee Hak, 38 of Rochester.
The State Patrol says Brown and a passenger, Carson James Brown, 15 of Kasson, suffered non-life threatening injuries are were transported to St. Marys Hospital. Hak and a five-year-old passenger in his vehicle were not harmed.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office assisted with this collision.
- Two hurt in Olmsted County crash on Highway 14
- One hurt in Olmsted County crash
- Driver hurt in Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Florida man hurt in Olmsted County semi crash
- Two hurt in one car crash in Olmsted County
- Rider badly hurt in Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Two motorcycle riders hurt in Olmsted County
- Two crashes in Highway 52 in Olmsted County
- Injuries reported after 2-vehicle crash Thursday morning on Highway 14 in Olmsted Co.
- One hurt in crash on Highway 52