HAYFIELD TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A car/pickup collision injures two in Dodge County.
It happened around 1:30 pm at the intersection of Highway 56 and County Road 4. The Minnesota State Patrol says a southbound truck driven by Terry Mark Larson, 48 of Dodge Center, started to turn east onto County Road 4 and was hit from behind by a car driven by Jacob Lewis Backen-Vanmaanen, 23 of Adams.
Both drivers suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester for treatment. The State Patrol says both were wearing their seat belts.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office and Hayfield and Dodge Center ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- Two hurt in Dodge County crash
- 1 hurt in Dodge County car accident
- Teen hurt in Dodge County rollover
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- One injured in Dodge County crash
- Second death from Dodge County crash