MASON CITY, Iowa – Two people are taken to the hospital after a two-vehicle collision north of Mason City.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says it happened around 5:30 pm Monday near the intersection of Highway 65 and 310th Street. Anthony Andrew Peterson, 51 of Mason City, collided with Linda Lou Turnure, 70 of Mason City.
Peterson was taken to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa by Mason City Fire Medics while Turnure was transported to the hospital by private vehicle. The Sheriff’s Office says both were wearing their seat belts.
This accident is under investigation and the Sheriff’s Office says charges are pending.
- Two hurt in Cerro Gordo County collision
- One hurt in Cerro Gordo County crash
- Plea deal in deadly Cerro Gordo County collision
- Prison sentence for fatal collision in Cerro Gordo County
- Friday collision injures three in Cerro Gordo County
- UPDATE: No one hurt in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- UPDATE: State Patrol identifies people in Cerro Gordo Co. collision
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant