MASON CITY, Iowa – Police say they executed search warrants at two Mason City homes Sunday in connection with several burglaries and thefts in Cerro Gordo and Worth counties.
The Mason City Police Department says no arrests were made but property was recovered that is believed to have been stolen in at least some of the crimes under investigation.
Lt. Rich Jensen says charges are likely to be filed.
- Two homes searched in Mason City
- UPDATE: One arrested after search of Mason City home
- Unexpected development in Mason City administrator search
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Mason City
- Search for Mason City Fire Chief takes another turn
- UPDATE: Multi-agency search Tuesday at Mason City location
- Mason City Police searching for suspect after armed robbery
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- Mason City home owners to see property tax reduction