MASON CITY, Iowa – Two people are pleading guilty in a rural Cerro Gordo County burglary but only one has been sentenced.
Nicole Lynn Cooper, 43 of Mason City, has been given five years of supervised probation after pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit theft. Chad Arlin Wolfe, 44 of Mason City, has pleaded guilty to 2nd degree theft and drug possession-3rd or subsequent offense. No sentencing date has been set for him.
Authorities say Wolfe broke into a home in the 19000 block of 290th Street on August 20 and stole over $1,500 worth of items while Cooper was meeting the home’s owner at a bar.
- Two guilty pleas in rural Cerro Gordo County break-in
- Not guilty plea in Cerro Gordo County meth case
- Animal sanctuary planned in rural Cerro Gordo County
- Rural fire Tuesday morning in Cerro Gordo County
- Trials set for rural Cerro Gordo County burglary
- Semi driver attacked in rural Cerro Gordo County speaks out
- Plea deal in deadly Cerro Gordo County collision
- Not guilty pleas in two Cerro Gordo County domestic assault cases
- Accused knife-thrower pleads guilty in Cerro Gordo County
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man