ROCHESTER, Minn. – A gunpoint robbery now has two guilty and one not guilty pleas.
John Allen Lockett III, 20, Batri Abdullahi Ismail, 22, and Ashley Marie Heckman, 20, were arrested in August and charged with 1st degree aggravated robbery. Law enforcement says the crime happened in the 2200 block of Park Lane SE in Rochester when the victim was ordered at gunpoint to empty out his pockets. According to court documents, there was a struggle where the gun was fired into the floor and the victim was then hit in the head with a rake.
Lockett pleaded guilty and has been sentenced to 10 days in jail and 10 years of supervised probation. He must also either pay a $1,000 fine or do 100 hours of community work service.
Ismail entered a not guilty plea Thursday. His trial is set to begin on April 22, 2019.
Heckman pleaded guilty Thursday. Her sentencing is scheduled for December 17.
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester armed robbery
- Guilty plea from Rochester man charged with downtown armed robbery
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- First plea in Rochester armed robbery
- Guilty plea in knifepoint robbery in Rochester
- Rochester man pleads guilty to armed robbery
- Guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Guilty pleas in GameStop robbery
- Plea entered in Rochester robbery
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase