MASON CITY, Iowa – Domestic assault and drugs produce some jail time for a Cerro Gordo County man.
Kevin Lynn Nitcher II, 34 of Mason City, was sentenced Monday to two days in jail and two years of supervised probation. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor domestic abuse assault and possession of methamphetamine-2nd offense.
He was arrested in November 2019 and accused of choking a woman. Police said a baggie of meth was also found in Nitcher’s possession.
- Two days in jail for Mason City abuser
- Mason City pursuit nets man four days in jail.
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Jail time for Mason City car theft
- Mason City domestic abuser sentenced to prison
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse
- Mason City man arrested for sex abuse
- Mason City Veterans Day ceremony today
- Minneapolis man gets jail time in Mason City