OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A 19-year-old girl is recovering after pulling out in front of a car on Highway 63 in High Forest Township.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, Alexandra Vanderwerf, of Lakeville, was driving a Buick Riviera on the ramp from westbound Interstate 90 to Highway 63. She pulled out onto Highway 63 and hit a northbound Dodge Ram, with four passengers.
Officials say Vanderwerf was transported to St. Marys Hospital by ambulance and is facing non-life threatening injuries.
Other responding agencies include Olmsted County Sheriff's Department and Stewartville Fire Deptartment.
- Two-car accident in southern Minnesota sends one person to hospital
- Southern Minnesota rollover sends three to hospital
- Two-car accident in Rochester sends one person to hospital
- Two-vehicle accidents sends Minnesota woman to hospital
- Multiple accidents slowing traffic in southern Minnesota
- Southern Minnesota man dies after ATV accident
- One-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Mower County accident sends three to hospital
- Fatal car/motorhome collision in southern Minnesota
- Two more weekend auto accidents in southern Minnesota