ROCHESTER, Minn. - A two-car accident sends one person to the hospital Saturday afternoon.
It happened at the intersection of 16th Street SE and Broadway Avenue.
Police officers on the scene tell KIMT a black truck was heading westbound when it made a U-turn, striking a white car in the eastbound lane.
The driver of the car was taken by ambulance to the hospital, with what police are calling a minor head injury.
Rochester Police said the driver of the black truck will likely by cited for failing to yield, because he did not make a full stop at the stop sign when he made the U-turn.
- Two-car accident in Rochester sends one person to hospital
- Two-car accident in southern Minnesota sends one person to hospital
- One-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Mower County accident sends three to hospital
- Rochester crash sends woman to hospital
- Two-vehicle accidents sends Minnesota woman to hospital
- Three-vehicle accident on HWY 52 sends one to hospital.
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Two-vehicle collision in Rochester sends two to the hospital
- Rochester man sentenced for sending his son to the hospital