KIMT NEWS 3 - Two people were involved in an accident Saturday afternoon in Cerro Gordo County.
According to the Sheriff's Office, just after 1:30 p.m. there was a two car collision at the southbound intersection of 300th Street and Orchid Avenue.
Shirley Muth, 82, of Garner, Iowa, was at the stop sign. As she began to pull away, 19-year-old Kadyn Morrison, of Manly, hit her Buick.
Authorities say Muth was cited for failing to yield upon entering a through highway. Morrison was cited for not having a valid driver's license or insurance.
Both drivers refused medical attention, and were wearing their seat belts.
- Two-car accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Accident in Cerro Gordo County injures one
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Whooping cough confirmed in Cerro Gordo County
- Hospital harasser sentenced in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County Community Foundation announces grants