MASON CITY, Iowa – Two people have been arrested for delivering methamphetamine in Mason City.
Alex Gregory Welch, 26 of Mason City, and Patsy Venesa Goble, 44 of Mason City, are each charged with two counts of delivery of meth, a class “C” felony punishable by up to 10 year in prison.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Welch gave meth to someone working with them on January 11 and 12. Goble is accused of doing the same thing on December 12, 2017, and February 26.
Each was arrested on Thursday and booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $20,000 bond.
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Mason City man charged for selling meth to informant
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges