CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – Multiple drug charges are filed after a Friday afternoon search in North Iowa.
The Clear Lake Police Department says they executed a search warrant around 2 pm in the 10 block of Plaza Drive, discovering over 20 grams of methamphetamine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
Two people who arrived at the home during the search were arrested.
Heather M. Copas, 37 of Clear Lake, is charged with three counts of possession of drugs with intent to deliver and a drug tax stamp violation. Joshua Debower, 26 of Clear Lake, is facing one count of misdemeanor possession of meth.
“The search warrant was the culmination of a detailed and long investigation,” says Clear Lake Police Captain Mike Colby. “We could have not successfully completed this case without assistance from the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force.”
Copas remains in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $45,000 cash only bond.
- Two arrested for drugs in Clear Lake
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Clear Lake teen arrested for marijuana
- 9 arrested in Clear Lake prostitution sting
- SAW: Clear Lake's Gretchen Jones
- Clear Lake officially ice free
- SAW: Clear Lake Boys Golf
- SAW: Clear Lake's Chloe Mueller
- SAW: Clear Lake's Eric Faught