AUSTIN, Minn. – Of two people arrested for what authorities called a marijuana-growing operation, only one has been convicted.
Matthew James Klein and Carrie Ann Iverson were charged in September 2017 after Austin police were called to the 1000 block of 11th Avenue SW on a report of gunshots. The investigation led them to seize marijuana plants and wax from two homes.
Klein, 39, pleaded guilty to one count of 5th degree drug possession and received five years of probation. Drug charges against Iverson, 37, were dismissed.
- Two arrested but one convicted in Austin drug case
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Separate pleas in Austin drug arrests
- Three arrested after drug raid in Austin
- Fourth conviction sending Austin man to prison
- $100,000 drug bust in Austin
- Man arrested after multi-agency drug search in Austin
- Deadly drug dealer's conviction is upheld
- Olmsted County drug conviction is upheld
- Stay of adjudication for two drug convictions