WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – A traffic stop leads to two arrests Saturday morning.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says it stopped a vehicle around 3:40 am near the intersection of Wheelerwood Road and 440th Street. The driver of the vehicle, Beau Gardner of Glenville, Minnesota, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. A passenger, Grady Studier, 18, was charged with possession of marijuana.
Studier is being held in the Worth County Jail on $26,000 bond for an out-of-state warrant.
- Two arrested after Saturday morning traffic stop in Worth County
- Three drug arrests after Worth County traffic stop
- 3 arrested in Worth County on drug charges after early-morning traffic stop
- Drug charges dropped in Worth County traffic stop
- Three trials set for Worth County traffic stop
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Drug arrests after Northwood traffic stop
- Worth County traffic stop results in drug charges against southern Minnesota man
- Traffic stop in Worth County leads to first-degree theft charges
- Three arrested for Worth County burglary