WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – A traffic stop leads to two arrests Saturday morning.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says it stopped a vehicle around 3:40 am near the intersection of Wheelerwood Road and 440th Street. The driver of the vehicle, Beau Gardner of Glenville, Minnesota, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. A passenger, Grady Studier, 18, was charged with possession of marijuana.
Studier is being held in the Worth County Jail on $26,000 bond for an out-of-state warrant.
- Two arrested after Saturday morning traffic stop in Worth County
- Drug charges dropped in Worth County traffic stop
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Traffic stop in Worth County leads to first-degree theft charges
- Three arrested for Worth County burglary
- Minnesota man arrested in Worth County
- UPDATE: Person of interest in Saturday's stabbing in Worth County
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing multiple drug charges after Worth Co. traffic stop
- Three arrested for meth after Rochester traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to two drug arrests in Olmsted Co.