PLEASANT GROVE TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Two sport utility vehicles collided Friday morning in rural Olmsted County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 7 am at the intersection of Highway 30 and County Road 1, south of Pleasant Grove. A Subaru Forester driven by a 69-year-old Rochester man was driving west and a Jeep Cherokee driven by a 25-year-old Spring Valley woman was driving north. The Patrol says the Cherokee filed to stop for a stop sign and hit the Forester in the intersection.
Both vehicles ended up in the northwest ditch. The names and injuries of the two drivers have not been released.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Stewartville Fire/First Responders, Mayo Clinic Ambulance, and the Minnesota Department of Transportation assisted at the scene.
- Two SUVs crash in rural Olmsted County.
- SUV hits semi in Olmsted County
- Semi/SUV crash in eastern Olmsted County injures one
- Tanker truck flips in rural Olmsted County
- Sheriff: Man in stolen SUV casing houses in Olmsted County
- Prison sentence for gun threat in rural Olmsted County
- Woman hit by pickup truck in rural Olmsted County
- SUV crashes into Austin backyard
- SUV, gun among things stolen in Olmsted Co. burglary
- Rollover crash in rural Fillmore County