OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - Two Rochester people are hurt after a two-vehicle crash in Olmsted County.
It happened around 9:15 Friday night.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, a truck driven by an Indiana man was going north on County Road 1 when it failed to stop at the stop sign for Highway 30.
The truck was hit on the passenger side by a Dodge Caravan driven by 60-year-old Lynda Graves of Rochester.
Graves and her passenger 58-year-old Gregory Graves were transported to St. Mary's Hospital. The two are expected to be OK.
The other driver and his passenger were not injured.
Everyone involved was wearing their seat belts.
- Two Rochester people injured in Olmsted County crash
- Two injured in Olmsted County crash
- Four injured in Olmsted County crash
- Woman injured in Olmsted County crash
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- One person injured in Olmsted Co. crash
- Sheriff: Two people injured in Olmsted County collision
- Snowmobiler crashes in Olmsted County
- 2 injured after Thursday crash in Olmsted County
- Semi/SUV crash in eastern Olmsted County injures one